Looking for something to do this Easter? Discover what London has to offer from Friday 14th to the 17th of April, With our guide to a fantastic and fun experience for this year’s Easter in 2017 you will surely be able to find something awesome to do. Whether you are with family or even on your own this Easter, you can assure that London will provide a great atmosphere for you and your family to have a great Easter.
Places to get some chocolate
• M&M World in Leicester Square will provide you with some of the most fantastic chocolate to eat this Easter, if you have a craving for chocolate or maybe you want to pick some up for your family, you will not be left disappointed.
• Paul A. Young Fine Chocolates in Soho is one of the most luxurious chocolate shops London has to offer, offering stunning and delicious chocolate from a wide range of different flavors, shapes, and sizes. This is one to visit if you are a chocoholic.
• Lindt Chocolate Shop in Wembley is one of the richest yet great priced chocolate on the market, this is simple yet delicious, a great place to pick chocolate up for you or the family.
Where to Eat this Easter
• Big Easy in Canary Wharf is the place to go if you are after a huge meal with your family, from all types of juicy luxurious meats to rich desserts, this is a great place to take the family to eat.
• Toby Carvery in Langley is a fantastic place to be if you are looking for a traditional Easter dinner, you can fill your plate up as much as possible and eat until you cannot see your feet. Fantastic quality food at a great price.
• Gaucho in Mayfair is the place to be, serving the highest quality meat that London has to offer, the dress code is smart, and the food is brilliant, this is a must if you are looking for a three-course delicacy.
Great places to visit in London
• The London Eye is a great place for you and your family as it gives you the ability to see London from a bird’s eye view which is fantastic as on a sunny day the view is fantastic, it makes your day special just seeing the view.
• Hyde Park is a great place to go as well as you can sit and enjoy the sun in a beautiful park, alone or with your family, this place is an ideal place to go and relax in the sun and even have an Easter egg hunt for the children.
• The Shard is one of the most beautiful buildings in London, with its modern design, fantastic views and they also provide fantastic, high-quality food and great customer service. This is ideal if you want to see the beautiful side of London.
Book your Easter Day Chauffeured Car
To book one of our chauffeured driven cars for valentines day, please book in advance to ensure your vehicle is ready for the day. Contact us through our contact form, email us on email@example.com or by calling 02080904926.