Things to do in Windsor and places you NEED to visit
If you are traveling in and around England, Windsor is one of the best places to visit. This year visit the beautiful and vintage town of Windsor; there are so much fantastic sightseeing, restaurants, bars, shops and family activities to visit while there. Whether you are alone or with family, you can be assured that Windsor will provide a serene and enjoyable atmosphere to keep you happy.
Places to eat in Windsor
• Nandos, this place is a simple restaurant, providing quick and tasty food with a great atmosphere. This common restaurant can be found all around England however it is always great to eat as is delicious.
• Cinnamon Café is a great, family friendly place to visit providing you with nice warm drinks or cold ones, great food, and great customer service. There is not a bad thing to say about this café but is a must try.
• The Windsor Las Harvest another great family friendly place to go, with fantastic typical food ranging from all nations, great customer service and beautiful scenery. This is the place to go if you are looking to have a big, delicious meal with your family.
• 18 Restaurant is the best of the best, luxurious, classy dining with great food and a great atmosphere. The building is overall beautiful, and I highly recommend you to eat there.
Places to visit
• Windsor Castle is the main attraction in Windsor as it is one of the queen’s residences and you can take a tour in and around the castle. The building provides great scenery and a great place to take some pictures.
• Legoland is a great family attraction; it is family friendly and great for the children, if they love Lego, then they will adore going here.
• Windsor Racecourse is a great place to visit for the adults, if you feel lucky and would like to place a bet on a horse and watch some racing; this is ideal for you.
• Windsor Great Park is ideal if you are just looking for a nice, relaxing stroll, proving a great and relaxing atmosphere where you can just enjoy the peace and quiet.
Places to shop
• Windsor Royal Shopping is one of the best shopping places to visit; it is built inside an old building creating a nostalgic feel to it which is great. This area is full of great stores to fulfill all of your needs.
Bars in Windsor
• Browns Windsor is a fantastic place to go if you are in need of a drink, beautiful scenery, fantastic atmosphere, good drinks, all you can expect from a bar but better.
• All Bar One is a classy place to get a drink with a chilled out vibe; it is good if you are looking for a quiet drink.
Book a chauffeur driven car
To book an executive chauffeur service for your travel in Windsor or England in general, please book well in advance to avoid any confusion or problems so that we can ensure that you have a perfect experience. You can contact us through our Contact Form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling on 02080904926.