Valentine’s Day Guide
Valentine Day discover romance in London’s atmosphere with that special someone on 14 February, with our guide to a romantic and memorable experience for Valentine Day 2017 in London. Love is in the air again with valentine’s day approaching. Whether or not you are spending time with your loved one or enjoying this year being single, you can be assured that London will provide the serene and happy atmosphere to enjoy this particular occasion.
Romantic Views of London
- Sip on champagne as you ascend above the Thames with the London Eye Champagne Experience.
- Upon arrival, you will enter the pod, which includes fast-track entry and also a personal London Eye host. Of course, you will be given a lovely glass of the finest Pommery Brut Royale champagne.
- Take a stroll hand in hand to the top of Hampstead Heath, Primrose Hill or Greenwich Park for beautiful views of the London skyline.
- Enjoy a drink with a view high up at Sky Garden, which measures at an impressive height of 155 meters with access to London’s most panoramic views and is regarded as one of London’s best rooftop bars.
- Watch the sunset over London from The View from The Shard.
Where to Eat on Valentine’s Day in London
- Tuck into Valentine’s Day dinner as you glide along the Thames on a romantic dinner cruise. Bateaux London combines an elegant restaurant experience, with live entertainment from West End performers and striking views of London most iconic landmarks unfold around you.
- Book ahead for the best table in one of London’s romantic restaurants. Rivera London offers French and Italian cuisine in a chic, convivial and relaxed setting with friendly yet flawless service. Treat your loved one with a special menu designed by Executive Chef Alexandre Nicolas, showcasing some unusual dishes such as the Sautéed Gamberoni, crispy vegetables, lavender honey sauce.
- Cuddle up by a crackling fire in a cozy pub. The Anglesea Arms has a cozy pub tucked away just outside the green space of Ravenscourt Park. The wood-paneled bar gives it the requisite comfortable feel, as well as a warming fire and a traditional menu.
Valentine’s Day London Adventures
- If you’re feeling courageous why not admire the beauty of the city of London from above with a ride on the Emirates Airline cable car or if you have a bigger budget with no expense to spare, take a stunning tour in a helicopter flying above and over London.
- Why not get close with your partner by taking a leap into a two-person inflatable kayak and ride the river rapids at Lee Valley White Water Centre on the 12th of February.
Romantic Daytime Ideas
- Nestle amongst hundreds of colourful orchids at Kew Gardens. From the 4th Feb to 5th Mar 2017, inspired by the vibrant colours, culture and great plant life of India.
- Whisper “I love you” in St Paul’s Whispering Gallery, by climbing 256 steps up the dome.
- Pick out a beautiful bunch of flowers at Columbia Road Flower Market.
- Visit Kensington Palace, the home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and other royal couples before them.
Evening Valentine’s Day Activities in London
- Follow an enchanting trail of lights at the Magical Lantern Festival, which is a spectacular showcase of lights that illuminate the sky with it’s magical and magnificent presence-taking place between 19 Jan-26 Feb
- Enjoy the soothing and elegant love poems of the world-renowned romantic poet John Keats on 11th February.
- Be enchanted with the stars by stargazing through an 18-tonne Victorian telescope and learn about astronomy and the night sky with the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, the event titled ‘an evening with the stars’ Watch a classic movie or the latest blockbuster in a unique cinema.
- Enjoy an incredible performance of musicals and plays with acclaimed west end stars delivering the most charismatic and entertaining West End musicals and theatre shows.
- Stroll through late night museums and a beautiful glass of wine to spend an easy going and laid back experience without the typical experience of hectic and noisy distractions in London.
Book Your Valentine’s Day Chauffeured Car
To book one of our chauffeur driven cars for Valentine’s Day, please book well in advance to secure your vehicle for the day. You can contact us through our contact form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0208 090 4926.