ATS London is a successful business event which will present fully self-funded content, which will be held for the fourth year this September. The event will have highlights of educational and motivational conversations which focus on the most noticeable issues, difficulties and concerns confronting the business, from a number of organisations and people over the media space. This business event brings in a crowd of more than 650 across the world-wide programmatic media industry, consisting of C-level administrators from advertisers, organisations, business experts, distributors and technology suppliers. ATS London must visit sell-out business event each year.
– The Marketer Challenge: Making your data and tech stack work together
– Ad Blocking: Putting the user first
– Programmatic TV: The multi billion dollar opportunity
– Holistic Yield for the Sell-Side & the Unified Publisher Model
– Fraud: How we make the bot redundant
– The New Economics Of Programmatic: How premium publishers can win
– Location Targeting: The best intent signal for mobile programmatic
– How Cross-Device Works for the Rest of Us Outside the First Party Fiefdoms
– Gender Equality: How the industry moves on
The list of speakers is quite overwhelming, some of the speakers attending the event will be: Adnan Ebrahim, Founder and CEO of Car Throttle; Rebecca Muir, Head of Research and Analysis at ExchangeWire; Lara Izlan, Director, Programmatic Trading and Innovation at Auto Trader and Dara Nasr, Managing Director at Twitter.
This is a great change to for you to attend a highly resourceful event with your associates and business partners and get an opportunity to promote your business as well as to learn about other businesses. Visitors can get to this event by professional chauffeur driven cars including E-Class, S-Class and V-Class Mercedes cars among other types of vehicles, ensure to book yours for a fancy and comfortable journey to BFI Southbank and ATS London.
Browse our gallery now to pick your favorite class of Mercedes Benz. It would be the best choice for this event, given the exquisite location of the conference and the type of audience it will be open to. Your car will come with one of our best professional chauffeurs who will take you to your destination and bring you back safe and sound and in style.
With our easy and simple booking process, your classy ride is just one click away. In order to avoid any last-minute hassle, pick your chauffeured car and pay now to book your car in advance.
Tickets are selling fast, get yours quickly
ATS London 2018
10th Sep 2018